As is the case with all volunteer organizations we are always looking for new members.
Are you searching for a way to contribute to your community?
Do you want to help people in need?
Would you like to help protect the homes and environment in your neighbourhood?
You must be:
- able to work hard in adverse conditions.
- willing to attend call-outs at any hour of the day or night.
- willing to commit to a two hour practice night once a week.
- available for the occasional weekend training session.
- willing to learn first-aid, structural fire fighting, wildland firefighting, auto extrication, rope rescue, airbrakes.
If so, we need you!
Drop by the fire hall and pick up an application or use the link below to download one for printing.